Conditions beyond our control that may invalidate the warranty include:
* The mattress has been folded or bent.
* The mattress has not been properly supported.
* There are signs of improper care such as stains, burns, or compacting due to foam malfunction caused by jumping.
* Please note that the manufacturer cannot be responsible for claims associated with normal wear, fading or stains tothe cover, issues of firmness, allergies or sensitivity to materials.
* If your mattress is repaired or replaced there will be no extensions to the original warranty period.
2. We need to remove the plastic bags for mattress and keep the environment ventilated and dry, avoid mattress dampness.Do not let mattress insulate too long time to avoid surface fabric faded.
3. The mattress had better set a protector and bed setting to ensure long-term clean use.
4. Please move the mattress in balance by 2 people, do not bend or fold it by yourself, so as not to damage the inner materials. Don't stress too heavy on part of mattress, avoid long time sitting on the edge of the mattress or let kids jump on the mattress.
5.Alternate rotating and flipping your mattress as illustrated.First 3 months: Every 2 weeks;After 3 months: Every 2-3 Months.
On a regular basis and turn over, so that the mattress can have well-distributed stress for the whole part and prolong the service life.
6. Mattress cover is washable and removable. When the mattress is inadvertently stained with dirt, use mild detergent, so as to avoid the fading and damage of the mattress.
7. Avoid using sharp angle tools or cutters to scratch the mattress fabric.
Over the first 24-72 hours, the compressed fabric wrinkles will gradually disappear.